Visitation schedule is based on the inmate’s last name.
Visitors must show up and check in 30 minutes prior to the start of the visitation time.
Monday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Saturday 9:00am - 11:00am
Tuesday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Saturday 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Wednesday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Sunday 9:00am - 11:00am
Thursday 7:00pm – 9:30pm
Sunday 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Friday No Visitations
- Visitors are limited to three (3) per visit. Only one visitor (excluding any minors) is allowed in the visitation area at a time.
- No one under the age of eighteen (18) may visit unless they are accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Visitors must have a government issued photo ID that includes the date of birth, Visitors must also be listed on the inmate’s visitation sheet. Those without proper identification or not on the list will be denied admission
- Money orders will not be accepted into the facility during visitation hours to the inmate account clerk. However, visitors may use the kiosk in the lobby to place money onto accounts.
- Visitors are subject to search. Any visitor who attempts to smuggle contraband or unauthorized items into the Regional Jail will be arrested and prosecuted.
- The only items allowed to be dropped off during visitation will be one (1) complete set of pre-approved court clothes.
- Visitation is not permitted prior to an inmate waiting to be classified, or while in Isolation Housing.
- Visits are limited to one thirty (30) minute visit per scheduled visitation day, twice per week.
- Only photo identification and pictures will be allowed to be brought into the public visitation area; food, drinks, bags (purses) or tobacco products will not be allowed.
- All visits will be monitored and any vulgar, disruptive, or obscene acts will not be tolerated and the visit will be terminated.